- PokerStars Files Brief to Support Preliminary Injunction vs Atlantic Club
- Atlantic Club Files Their Response, Asks for Restraining Order to be Vacated
- N.J. Judges Reaffirms TRO in PokerStars vs Atlantic Club Case
- What’s Behind the UltimateBet tapes?
- PokerStars Issues Statement Regarding the Litigation vs Atlantic Club
- Breaking: PokerStars Files Suit Against Atlantic Club, Cites “Bad Faith” and Requests TRO
- Deal or No Deal? Is the Contract for PokerStars to Acquire the Atlantic Club still Valid?
- Poker History Imminent – Ultimate Poker to Launch Regulated Online Poker in the U.S.
- Sparks Fly at GiGse When Caesars Takes Aim at PokerStars
- Judge Accepts Guilty Pleas from Bitar, Sentences Him to Time Served Plus Massive Forfeitures
Category Archives: News
Following the Atlantic Club’s attempted termination of the contract with PokerStars through which PokerStars would acquire the casino, PokerStars sought immediate relief via a temporary restraining order to bar the Atlantic Club from nullifying the contract and seeking a new … Continue reading
On May 6, PokerStars filed a civil complaint in a New Jersey Court and requested a temporary restraining order to bar the Atlantic Club from attempting to sell the casino to another party. The judge in the case did issue … Continue reading
Casino Motions for Emergency Hearing Sources have confirmed that on May 7th, an emergency hearing requested by the Atlantic Club, defendants in the matter, was held by telephone between the judge in the case and the attorneys for both parties. … Continue reading
The following article was penned by guest author, Scott Bell, aka “ElevenGrover”, an expert on the UltimateBet scandal. Below, Scott explains the meaning of information made public in secret recordings released this past weekend. The poker world received a jolt when recordings … Continue reading
As reported this morning by Diamond Flush Poker, Rational Group U.S. Holdings (PokerStars) filed a lawsuit against the Atlantic Club Casino and its owners following the casino’s ‘purported’ termination of their contract to acquire it. PokerStars asked the court for … Continue reading
UPDATED 2:30 p.m. May 6, 2013: TRO Granted. See bottom of page. This morning in a New Jersey courthouse, Rational Group (PokerStars) filed a lawsuit against Resorts International Holdings, RIH Propco, Eric Matejevich, Irwin Apartment Trust and Michael Frawley (Atlantic … Continue reading
During the last week, the Wall Street Journal and the New Jersey blog ‘MeadowlandsMatters’ have both reported that, according to the Atlantic Club Casino and other sources, the agreement between PokerStars and the casino in Atlantic City was terminated by … Continue reading
History is being made today as Ultimate Poker is launching legal real money online poker games at 12 noon ET. The site will be the first to launch in the United States with a legal nod from Nevada regulators. Nevada … Continue reading
Thousands of speakers, delegates and news media personnel descended on San Francisco last week for the Global iGaming Summit and Expo. An unexpected lively panel on day one kept the entire contingent buzzing all week. The panel discussion was set … Continue reading
In a federal courtroom in New York city today, Judge Loretta Preska accepted a guilty plea from Ray Bitar and sentenced him to time served. Exactly two years since Black Friday, Ray Bitar appeared in the courtroom via a live … Continue reading